About Us

The team at Haley Roxx has been in the Rock and Roll and pop culture Memorabilia business for more than 15 years and has an extensive network of both buyers and sellers.  

We work with private collectors, music and entertainment industry executives, producers, managers, agents, promoters and many more in the music and pop culture community.  Because we have a long relationship with many people in these industries, you can rest assured your item is genuine and authentic.  Every item we sell comes with a Certificate of Authenticity and a money-back authenticity guarantee.   

Haley Roxx Auctions has quickly become one of the most sought-after platforms for collectors rare entertainment memorabilia, vintage fashion, and more. Haley Roxx Auctions’ carefully curated collections identify all of our customers’ needs, offering a wide range of collectibles for everyone, from the weekend hobbyist to the more seasoned collector. Our industry-leading technology combined with over two decades of experience in rare collectibles gives our clients a competitive advantage in this rapidly growing market. At Haley Roxx Auctions, we pride ourselves on educating our customers so they can make the wisest and most informative decisions.  Our Haley Roxx Concierge Service is available to our customers who are looking for a specific item that we can locate from one of our hundreds of sources. We thank you in advance for your consideration in our auctions and look forward to building a long-lasting relationship with you.

haley Roxx, guitars, rock and roll memorbilia
online auction rock and roll memorabilia

Why Build Our Own Auction Site?

First and foremost, making the investment to build our own auction site allows us to control the experience and pass significant savings onto our dedicated customer base.

We charge an 18% buyers premium rather than the industry standard 25%, saving our customers 7% on every sale.  Auction winners can save an additional 3% by using one of our preferred payment methods for a total of 10% off each winning item.  It also allows us to provide our customers with the best online experience possible with an easy to use interface and a direct connection to customer service, without all the run-around associated with the group online platforms.  We are also able to quickly weed out and delete fake accounts used to drive prices up artificially, which is a common problem on group auction sites.  We can also set bid limits and user profile criteria to keep the bidders real and the bidding process honest and transparent. We believe this is well worth the investment to ensure you, our customer has the best online experience possible.